Re: image border

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72277] Re: image border
  • From: "EepĀ²" <eepNOSPAM at tnlc.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 06:55:34 -0500 (EST)

Well, this happens with any graphics. The dotted line around the selected image (with resize blocks around it), as in the attached
image, is not flush with the image extents, but has space around the plotted points/lines. This code produces the attached image:

Show[Graphics[{Circle[{0, 0}, 1];

I want to make the selection line flush with the plotrange extents.