Help !! plot roots of an expression

I have a polynomial. A simple example is like this

(w-w1) (w + 2  q +en^2 +  s w^3) + r
The actual example is more complicated.  It is a function of several
variables e.g. q, en, s, r etc..
I also need to Collect & FullSimplify this expression.
Finally, from that result, I want to plot the roots of this polynomial
(imaginary & real part) vs. q (say) or vs en etc.. other variables can
be given fixed values.

I'll the thankful if you give me hints how to do this!!