Re: Help !! plot roots of an expression
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72373] Re: Help !! plot roots of an expression
- From: "dimitris" <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 09:07:29 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
No proper help can be given without seeing your polynomial!
> I have a polynomial. A simple example is like this
> (w-w1) (w + 2 q +en^2 + s w^3) + r
> The actual example is more complicated. It is a function of several
> variables e.g. q, en, s, r etc..
> I also need to Collect & FullSimplify this expression.
> Finally, from that result, I want to plot the roots of this polynomial
> (imaginary & real part) vs. q (say) or vs en etc.. other variables can
> be given fixed values.
> I'll the thankful if you give me hints how to do this!!
Prev by Date:
Re: nestled plotting
Next by Date:
Re: message question
Previous by thread:
Help !! plot roots of an expression
Next by thread:
RE: Help !! plot roots of an expression