Re: Help !! plot roots of an expression
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72373] Re: Help !! plot roots of an expression
- From: "dimitris" <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 09:07:29 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
No proper help can be given without seeing your polynomial! Dimitris mintoo wrote: > I have a polynomial. A simple example is like this > > (w-w1) (w + 2 q +en^2 + s w^3) + r > The actual example is more complicated. It is a function of several > variables e.g. q, en, s, r etc.. > I also need to Collect & FullSimplify this expression. > Finally, from that result, I want to plot the roots of this polynomial > (imaginary & real part) vs. q (say) or vs en etc.. other variables can > be given fixed values. > > I'll the thankful if you give me hints how to do this!!