Integration of cumulative distribution function.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72436] Integration of cumulative distribution function.
  • From: "Jeffrey Turner" <turner at finnecon.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 06:43:28 -0500 (EST)

I am new to mathematica and I am looking to integrate the cumulative
distribution function.  I am looking to integrate from 0 to T where
sigma and mu vary by time.   I am not sure how to set this up.  If I use
mu * t and for mu and sigma * square root of t for sigma mathematica
just returns what I type in.  So for
integrate[CDF[mu*t,sigma*t^.5],{0,T}] just returns what I typed in.  I
am looking for any help.

Thanks,
Jeff