does anybody know how to find the inverse Laplace transform of this wierd thing?

Want to find the inverse Laplace transform of the following term:

H(s)=1/s^2*exp(s^2*a^2/2)*integrate(exp(-u^2/2), u from s*a to +infinity)

How to do that?

Making relaxation to the problem, if I have to find only certain sampled
values of the inverse Laplace transform of H(s), let's denote it as h(t),

I just need to find h(1), h(2), h(3), etc.

Is there a short cut for it?

Thanks a lot!