Trigonometric form of complex numbers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64158] Trigonometric form of complex numbers
- From: ivan.svaljek at gmail.com
- Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 19:09:11 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a way to force mathematica to output complex numbers in
trigonometric form (I guess you call it Phasor).
Can it return all 3 roots of a complex number in such a form ?
Prev by Date:
Re: How to fit complex valued data?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Matrix decomposition with NullSpace and QRDecomposit
Next by thread:
Re: Trigonometric form of complex numbers