- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64150] t-test question
- From: Csukas Attila <attila at biking.taiiku.tsukuba.ac.jp>
- Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 19:09:03 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have found an equation for comparing two means.
Ue = (na - 1)*Ua + (nb - 1)Ub/na + nb - 2 This is for the pooled
value of distribution and
t0 = |xa-xb|/ Root Ue*(1/na+1/nb) This is for the t value.
Does anybody have idea how this works in Mathematica?
I am not familiar with Mathematica syntax but interested how would this
Any help and idea appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Trigonometric form of complex numbers
Next by Date:
how to visualize 3+D normal density contour?
Previous by thread:
Re: Trigonometric form of complex numbers
Next by thread:
Re: t-test question