Re: if I open multiple files in Mathematica

In article <drs644$ghf$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 "Jackie" <Shuangshuang.Zhou at gmail.com> wrote:

> The variables in different files will be cross-referenced. I don't like
>  this feature, What should I do ?

One solution is to make the Notebook's kernel (under the Kernel menu)
different for each Notebook. Another is to create a different Context
for each Notebook using Begin["context`"] where context is a unique
context.

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Abbott                                      Phone:  61 8 6488 2734
School of Physics, M013                            Fax: +61 8 6488 1014
The University of Western Australia         (CRICOS Provider No 00126G)
AUSTRALIA                               http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul