how to visualize 3+D normal density contour?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64152] how to visualize 3+D normal density contour?
- From: "gino" <loseminds at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 19:09:04 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How do I visualize a contour of a tri-variate normal distribution?
I just like to see the ellipsoid very much. I hope there is a easy way or
Thank you a lot!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: if I open multiple files in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: t-test question
Next by thread:
2D FT of f(r): Fast Hankel Transforms