- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64194] question
- From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 04:13:55 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a package out there that allows one to make sem (structural equation modeling) in mathematica?
Prev by Date:
Re: FindFit and NormFunction
Next by Date:
Re: Trigonometric form of complex numbers
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: SetPrecision causes logical comparisons to fail in Mathematica 5.1 on Mac OS X?
Next by thread:
determinant of sparse matrix