Re: Trigonometric form of complex numbers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64181] Re: Trigonometric form of complex numbers
- From: ivan.svaljek at gmail.com
- Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 04:13:34 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm looking for a solution that would produce something like this: r (cos f + i sin f). And would return n roots of a complex number in such form. Mathematica itself does nothing to return roots of complex numbers. Am I wrong ?