notebook font encoding
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64189] notebook font encoding
- From: Gianluca Gorni <gorni at dimi.uniud.it>
- Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 04:13:44 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have received a notebook written with Mathematica presumably on
an Italian Windows machine. Displaying it on my Macintosh I get many
accented letters wrong (some look right, though).
I tried opening it with OpenSpecial with Latin1 and other encoding,
but I couldn't get the display right.
Does anybody know what the $SystemCharacterEncoding is for Italian
Is it possible that a notebook edited on two different machines at
different times gets a mixture of encodings?
Prev by Date:
determinant of sparse matrix
Next by Date:
Batch Mode Return Code by Windows
Previous by thread:
Re: determinant of sparse matrix
Next by thread:
Re: notebook font encoding