Batch Mode Return Code by Windows
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64179] Batch Mode Return Code by Windows
- From: "LectorZ" <lectorz at mail.ru>
- Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 04:13:32 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I created a package.m which I run in a batch with a runmybatch.bat.
The package.m contains a bunch of initialization cells. Every cell does
a calculation to be executed.
The output is a graph.jpg
I schedule my bat file to be run twice a day.
How can I configure the batch file so that if at least one cell in
package.m returns an error, math.exe returns ONE and if every cell in
package.m has been executed without an error - then math.exe returns
I need this to automaticly control the execution of the Mathematica
Prev by Date:
notebook font encoding
Next by Date:
Re: 2D FT of f(r): Fast Hankel Transforms
Previous by thread:
Re: notebook font encoding
Next by thread:
2d PDE boundary condition and NDSolve