notebook applications

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64213] notebook applications
  • From: bd satish <bdsatish at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 02:49:13 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

 Hi guys,

  I heard that certain notebook-based applications of
MATHEMATICA are distributed free-of-charge.

  If so, I want the links for applications like Control Systems , Signal
Processing and Time-Series package.

  A longtime back , a William Haager's website contained
notebooks for control systems. If you know

 his URL , will you forward it to me ?