notebook applications

 Hi guys,

  I heard that certain notebook-based applications of
MATHEMATICA are distributed free-of-charge.

  If so, I want the links for applications like Control Systems , Signal
Processing and Time-Series package.

  A longtime back , a William Haager's website contained
notebooks for control systems. If you know

 his URL , will you forward it to me ?