creating packages of my own.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64216] creating packages of my own.
- From: bd satish <bdsatish at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 02:49:17 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi buddies I have written a small code , say, "SquaresAll" in the form of a Module[...] . Say this is saved in notebook X . I want to call the Module "SquaresAll" again in another notebook Y in another new Mathematica session. How can I do this ? I even tried to write it in the form of a Package , but the Mathematica Help was too complicated for me to understand. Can any of you put it in simple words ?