creating packages of my own.

      Hi buddies

    I have written a small code , say, "SquaresAll" in
the form of a Module[...] . Say this is saved in notebook X .

    I want to call the Module "SquaresAll" again in another
notebook Y in another new Mathematica session.
How can I do this ?

    I even tried to write it in the form of a Package , but the
Mathematica Help was too complicated for me to understand. Can any of  you
put it in simple words ?