creating packages of my own.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64216] creating packages of my own.
- From: bd satish <bdsatish at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 02:49:17 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have written a small code , say, "SquaresAll" in
the form of a Module[...] . Say this is saved in notebook X .
I want to call the Module "SquaresAll" again in another
notebook Y in another new Mathematica session.
How can I do this ?
I even tried to write it in the form of a Package , but the
Mathematica Help was too complicated for me to understand. Can any of you
put it in simple words ?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
MeijerG evaluates an imaginary part, which does not exist
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: creating packages of my own.