Re: Re: 2D FT of f(r): Fast Hankel Transforms
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64209] Re: [mg64180] Re: 2D FT of f(r): Fast Hankel Transforms
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 02:49:08 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Hyper > > You can implement them as a convolution with a digital > filter. Google > > for various papers so you can derive coefficients, but one I'd > > recommend is JOHANSEN, HK, AND SORENSEN, K. Fast Hankel > transforms in > > Geophysical Prospecting from a "fair while ago". > > I'll certainly look into it, thank you. The choice of > journal is intriguing...what are the applications of FHTs to > Geophysics? They enter in electromagnetic prospecting in fields of electric dipoles. I believe they are also used in magnetic & gravimetric prospecting. Regards, Dave.