MeijerG evaluates an imaginary part, which does not exist
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64210] MeijerG evaluates an imaginary part, which does not exist
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 02:49:09 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
please have a look at http://people.freenet.de/Peter_Berlin/Mathe/schon_wieder_MeijerG.nb
There is an integral evaluating to 0.9.. or 0.07... depending on the method used. And the first attempt leads to an imaginary part Abs[Im[value]]~=4.8.
I would really like to know wether development-versions of Mathematica handle MeijerG in a more satisfactory way (Daniel Lichtblau!?)
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
creating packages of my own.
Next by Date:
Re: Re: 2D FT of f(r): Fast Hankel Transforms
Previous by thread:
Re: creating packages of my own.
Next by thread:
Digital Image Processing: showing graylevel images in