- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64249] Re: Subscripting
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 03:53:36 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
is there a good reason why you want subscripts in the middle of a name?
Standard is to have all subscript at the end like:
I think you will only get into troubles if you "swim against the current"
prashanthramu at gmail.com wrote:
> I am able to use an expression like Subscript[a,1] = 5 or whatever. BUt
> how do I get something like a1a2 = 5 where 1 and 2 are both subscripts
> and "a1a2" should be treated as one entity like "a1"
Prev by Date:
Re: MathGL3d and Mathematica 5.3
Next by Date:
Problems with With/Block/Module functions
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Defining a derivative that distributes for a function