- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64225] Subscripting
- From: prashanthramu at gmail.com
- Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 03:35:52 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am able to use an expression like Subscript[a,1] = 5 or whatever. BUt
how do I get something like a1a2 = 5 where 1 and 2 are both subscripts
and "a1a2" should be treated as one entity like "a1"
Prev by Date:
How to solve stochastic differential equations in Mathematica?
Next by Date:
Defining a derivative that distributes for a function
Previous by thread:
Re: How to solve stochastic differential equations in Mathematica?
Next by thread: