Using sockets for "downloader" application in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64288] Using sockets for "downloader" application in Mathematica
- From: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 02:45:15 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a Mathematica program which will read data from a file.
The file is in a Web server and so must be retrieved,
so I use
In Linux this is OK, but in Windows this is a source of trouble for me,
as Windows doesn't have a 'wget' by default.
So, is there some way to implement a "downloader" for a file in
Running Mathematica 5.2, Windows XP.
Prev by Date:
Re: Problems with With/Block/Module functions
Next by Date:
mathematica problems with nautilus
Previous by thread:
Re: Overriding Mathematica function Print
Next by thread:
Re: Using sockets for "downloader" application in Mathematica