mathematica problems with nautilus
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64284] mathematica problems with nautilus
- From: "JCDenton2153" <post4uw at web.de>
- Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 02:44:56 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am not sure if this is the right place for this question, but I may
one can link me to the answer :).
I have Mathematica 5.2 installed on Gentoo. When I start nautilus I get
the right icons and mime-type is "application/mathematica". But as soon
as I click on the file it jumps down in the list and changes to
mime-type "plain text document". Actually it is only the
Mathematica-extension .nb that behaves like that.
Is there anything I can do about this?
Prev by Date:
Using sockets for "downloader" application in Mathematica
Next by Date:
Remove Indeterminate elements
Previous by thread:
Re: Using sockets for "downloader" application in Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: mathematica problems with nautilus