Poisson equation

Dear Experts,

I am tying to solve the Poisson equation in cylindrical coordinates:
Laplace Operator[phi]==0
I tried to do this with the boundary conditions being that the potential
phi euqals 1 on the bottom and the walls of the cylinder.
Unfortunately, Mathematica does not accept it.
I also tried to make it time-dependent and taking then the steady-state
value of the solution but this either does not work.
Must be something wrong in general.

Could you please help?

Regards,
Uli