Remove Indeterminate elements

Dear All,

I have been trying to remove some elements of a list which should be quite
straightforward. The list is as follows:

{{x1,y1},{x2,y2},.{xi,yi},{Indeterminate,Indeterminate},.{xn,yn}}. All the
components are real numbers apart from some Indeterminate expressions. I
want the list without the Indeterminate terms. I have been trying to use
Delete with If command but cannot succeed.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks