Re: eps color export
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64349] Re: eps color export
- From: Alexander Kemp <kemp at physik.uni-erlangen.de>
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 03:15:09 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I discovered an independent misconfiguration. Problem settled and
unrelated to Mathematica.
On Sat, 11 Feb 2006, Alexander Kemp wrote:
> If i make a color multiple list plot, and use Export to export it to eps
> it turns out to be grayscale, even if the corresponding exported tiff is
> What am I doing wrong?
Prev by Date:
How to do a SQL type operation???
Next by Date:
Mathematica 5.2 for Linux X Error
Previous by thread:
eps color export
Next by thread:
Delta function could not be got when delta function is the answer