Re: Using a text editor like interface for Mathematica?

Jens-Peer Kuska wrote:
> Hi,
>
> write you *.m files in TextPad (I use it too) and
> in your FrontEnd say
>
> <<MathematicaPackageImEditingNow`

Thanks to everyone.  I downloaded a .syn file for use in TextPad, and
while I can't use it interactively with Mathematica, I still like it.  I read
somewhere that Wolfram is putting syntax highlighting in the next
version of Mathematica -- a welcome addition.

Now if only it would quit fighting me on tabs.... grrrr........

Oh, and the ability to use underscores in naming would've been nice.

this_is_my_variable

is much more readable than

ThisIsMyVariable.

Sigh...............YouCantWinThemAll.