Re: Using a text editor like interface for Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64420] Re: Using a text editor like interface for Mathematica?
- From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 03:05:32 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 2/15/06 at 3:31 AM, rud-x at caramail.com (rudy) wrote: >Hello, I agree with you and i join to you to ask the programmers to >implement a good text editor in the next release! Rudy Instead of this, how about providing a means to use your favorite text editor within Mathematica? It seems to me this would be a simpler task. I would rather see Wolfram spend their resources improving the mathematics Mathematica can do rather than trying to implement a good text editor. Particularly, when I already have an excellent text editor available to me. -- To reply via email subtract one hundred and four