How to hide mathematica code?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64431] How to hide mathematica code?
- From: "Alexander" <beginning.physst at mail.ru>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 04:11:38 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there any possibility to define a function and hide it's implementation?
The answer seems to be "no".
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Awesome PDF writer
Next by Date:
Counting circles (digital image processing)
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Formatted Output (Exporting Data)
Next by thread:
Re: How to hide mathematica code?