Re: Using a text editor like interface for Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64460] Re: Using a text editor like interface for Mathematica?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 04:13:03 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, but "The only fully integrated system ..." is also a text editor just believe the advertisement ;-) Regards Jens "Bill Rowe" <readnewsciv at earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dt1d03$6i$1 at smc.vnet.net... | On 2/15/06 at 3:31 AM, rud-x at caramail.com (rudy) wrote: | | >Hello, I agree with you and i join to you to ask the programmers to | >implement a good text editor in the next release! Rudy | | Instead of this, how about providing a means to use your favorite text editor within Mathematica? It seems to me this would be a simpler task. | | I would rather see Wolfram spend their resources improving the mathematics Mathematica can do rather than trying to implement a good text editor. Particularly, when I already have an excellent text editor available to me. | -- | To reply via email subtract one hundred and four |