Re: How to hide mathematica code?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64483] Re: How to hide mathematica code?
- From: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 02:50:40 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Alexander wrote in comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica: > Dear Mathgroup! > > Is there any possibility to define a function and hide it's implementation? > The answer seems to be "no". I think the only option would be MathLink programming and a closed- source library.