Re: How to hide mathematica code?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64467] Re: How to hide mathematica code?
- From: albert <awnl at arcor.de>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 02:49:51 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, > Dear Mathgroup! > > Is there any possibility to define a function and hide it's > implementation? The answer seems to be "no". Look at the attributes ReadProtected and Locked. In combination they will do what you want. Be aware that it is nevertheless possible to peak at your code with some tricks for an advanced user (like e.g. redefining common coding constructs like Block or Module so that they print their arguments).. hth albert