Greek-Letter Bug? Replacing Print
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64504] Greek-Letter Bug? Replacing Print
- From: Shyam Guthikonda <shyamguth at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 05:36:18 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
1. Create a new cell, print something with Print.
2. In the same cell, above the Print call, create a Greek letter using:
The Print is replaced now by Alpha. I fail to see the purpose of this,
so I am thinking it may be a bug? I have tried this with Alpha, Omega,
Beta... strange. It only seems to be replacing Print.
Prev by Date:
Re: How to do a family of plots?
Next by Date:
Plot - LinearFilter/List Problem
Previous by thread:
Re: Beginner--Using subscripts in vectors
Next by thread:
Re: Greek-Letter Bug? Replacing Print