Re: Using Map with a function of more than 1 argument

Thanks Murray, I'm going to be contacting David shortly to find out
more about Cardano3 and Drawgraphics.  I probably buried the original
intent of my question too deeply in the overall 'quest', so I think
I'll post it again without burying it in a tome.

Matt