Import Filemaker Pro 7 database into Mathematica 5.2
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64545] Import Filemaker Pro 7 database into Mathematica 5.2
- From: Matthias Gottschalk <gottschalk at gfz-potsdam.de>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 05:58:28 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to import a whole Filemaker database into Mathematica.
The database includes repeating fields.
Export with comma- or tab seperated-fields does not recognise
There was a thread before but with no distinct solution.
Does Filemaker Pro 8 help?
Any suggestions are wellcome.
PD Dr. Matthias Gottschalk
tel/fax +49 (0) 331 288-1418/1402
Prev by Date:
Increment and AddTo
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Greek-Letter Bug? Replacing Print
Previous by thread:
Re: Increment and AddTo
Next by thread:
Matrix multiplication problem fixed via dot operation.