Re: SetOptions with Column

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg64564] Re: SetOptions with Column
  • From: box2718-news at
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 05:58:56 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

(Sorry for the delay. Somehow, my newsreader wasn't posting my messages. Don't know why.)

Thanks everyone for the help. That helps a lot.

I have just one last question: given that ColumnAlignments is an option for
GridBox, it seems like I should be able to set the default value for that
option using SetOptions. It seems a little inconsistent that I have to
specify it as an option for the cell. Is there a way to reconcile this?
Does, for example, SetOptions not work with frontend heads?

Link to the forum page for this post:
Posted through [[postId=8451]]