Re: SetOptions with Column

Thanks everyone for the help. That helps a lot.

I have just one last question: given that ColumnAlignments is an option for
GridBox, it seems like I should be able to set the default value for that
option using SetOptions. It seems a little inconsistent that I have to
specify it as an option for the cell. Is there a way to reconcile this?
Does, for example, SetOptions not work with frontend heads?

Rob