Printing book style sheet

Dear Mathematica group

I would like to export some of my notebooks as
appendices  to a book ( B5 format )The book is
written in Framemaker 7.1 > For this I would like
to import  PDF output prints from Mathematica.

I wonder I there is anyone who has nice printing style
Style sheets for Mathematica that gives me nice output
formats for adding to a book

Tnx
Ger de Graaf