- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64701] Re: Limit
- From: "David W. Cantrell" <DWCantrell at sigmaxi.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 01:49:32 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
=?UTF-8?Q?Sinan_Kap=C3=A7ak?= <sinankapcak at yahoo.com> wrote:
> i want to find the value of the limit
> how can i do that with Mathematica?
I would also be interested to see that done in Mathematica.
BTW, the desired value seems to be (Sqrt[E] + 1)/(E - 1).
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Re: 3D Graphics suggestions?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: