Re: Re: 3D Graphics suggestions?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64706] Re: [mg64684] Re: 3D Graphics suggestions?
- From: Sensei <senseiwa at mac.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 01:49:38 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <200602270518.AAA15137@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Feb 27, 2006, at 06:18am, sugi.furuta at gmail.com wrote:
> I thought it's worth asking this: Does anyone know if RealTime3D is
> still under development? It would be really nice to have this package
> completed and documented!
I can tell you that it does not appear in the documentation for
version 5.2 --- I'd assume it is still under development.
Sensei <senseiwa at mac.com>
The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears it is true. [J. Robert Oppenheimer]
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Multivariable Limits
Previous by thread:
Re: 3D Graphics suggestions?
Next by thread:
GeometricalGeodesy for Mathematica Now Available