Re: Request!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63608] Re: Request!
  • From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 02:29:31 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On 1/6/06 at 5:24 AM, KoltsakiAl at panafonet.gr wrote:

>Dear Sir, i am using mathematica5.2,and having a problem with
><<Graphics`Master` and <<Statistics`Master`.I
>need these graphic packages to be downloaded,in order to be used in
>a probability experiment called HTSimulation.Could you please
>inform me on how i could find such packages,so that my program can
>run correctly?

With Mathematica vers 5.2 these packages are not needed. All they did was load stubs for functions defined in the Graphics or Statistics hierarchy. They add no functions that are not defined by other packages in the each of the corresponding directories.

To get the same effect with Mathematica 5.2 do:

<<Graphics` or
<<Statistics`