Re: image processing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63989] Re: [mg63971] image processing
  • From: "Pigeon, Robert" <Robert.Pigeon at drdc-rddc.gc.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 03:43:29 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello Fatimah,
	I've been using the Digital Image Processing package (from Mariusz
Jankowski) for a while now (started with ver 1.0 now with ver 2.0) and it is
a very good package for everyone interested in Image Processing. For sure it
covers all you mention in your email and much, much more. The helpbrowser
contains a very good tutorial.
I surely can say it would be a good buy.

Robert