Beginner--Simplest question: How to control some values in Input dialog box

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67715] Beginner--Simplest question: How to control some values in Input dialog box
  • From: abdou.oumaima at hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 04:18:36 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi mathematica users,

In the begining of my program, I've to initialize some parametres. I would like to do some control on them.

I put:

CN= Input["Give an positive integer value to CN"];
c= Input["Give a positive real value to c less than 0.9"]

How to control the values CN and c so that they verify my conditions in the message box?

Any help please.

Thank you for all of you

Link to the forum page for this post:
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=11670#p11670