Wolfram Workbench

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67990] Wolfram Workbench
  • From: "Mark Westwood" <markc.westwood at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 06:04:32 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi

This group has been very quiet on the issue of Wolfram Workbench.  I've
just started dipping my toes into it.  One of the matters which bugs me
is its built-in integration with CVS ... and then I found
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-ecl-subversion/?ca=dgr-lnxw01EclipseSubversion

which gave good instructions on how to integrate with Subversion.  I
just followed along, pointed and clicked, and within 10 minutes have WW
talking to my repository.

Regards
Mark Westwood
Parallel Programmer