Re: Re: Exporting Graphics to .eps

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66847] Re: Re: Exporting Graphics to .eps
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 06:55:05 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

 the *GhostScript* shell script/command/batch
file ps2epsi will do this *and* it will do the job
with hundreds of
PostScript files.

Regards
  Jens
"Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:e5jsma$e64$1 at smc.vnet.net...
| open the eps in ghostview and check the menus
for something like
| "bounding box fix"
|
| On 5/30/06, sepp <gary.larson at gmx.at> wrote:
| > I still haven't found out how to solve this
problem, so I just want to
| > draw again your attention to this thread....
| >

| > sepp schrieb:
| > > Could you provide me with this sript or a
relevant link?

comes with an excellent script

similar problems when converting
and  importing them into latex