Re: Exporting Graphics to .eps

Jens-Peer Kuska schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>  the *GhostScript* shell script/command/batch
> file ps2epsi will do this *and* it will do the job
> with hundreds of
> PostScript files.

no this does not provide the desired features.

I am trying to include a phantom ticket with the largest possible tick
size.

So far I achieved to include frame ticks via

FrameTicks->{Automatic,{{1, StyleForm[100,
FontColor->White],{0,0}},0,1,0.2,0.3,0.4},None,None}

where I unfortunately have to specify all possible ticks by hand...
Is there a way to combine FrameTicks Automatic with a single invisible
frame tick?

thank you!