calling mathematica functions from a c++ program
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66876] calling mathematica functions from a c++ program
- From: peregrine_falcon12 at hotmail.com
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 04:09:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have just started using mathematica, and I would like to call some of its simple functions from a c++ program, but no matter what i try, it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone tell me what to do, and maybe give me a simple example of a working program that successfully uses mathematica?