RE: calling mathematica functions from a c++ program
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66905] RE: [mg66876] calling mathematica functions from a c++ program
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 03:25:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, > I have just started using mathematica, and I would like to > call some of its simple functions from a c++ program, but no > matter what i try, it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone tell > me what to do, and maybe give me a simple example of a > working program that successfully uses mathematica? Look at MathLink in the online help. The examples there don't come any simpler. Regards, Dave.