Re: Close All Subgroups?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66886] Re: [mg66854] Close All Subgroups?
- From: Bruce Miller <brucem at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 04:09:34 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200606011055.GAA20738@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Two quick things to check:
- Is Cell >> Cell Grouping >> Automatic Grouping set?
- If you reset the Front-End cache files does that make a difference?
(Hold down the SHIFT key as Mathematica launches.)
Wolfram Research, Inc.
support at wolfram.com
On Jun 1, 2006, at 5:55 AM, AES wrote:
> I have a hierarchically organized notebook in which some (but not all)
> of the Section headings (Format Style #4) are followed by an
> introductory text paragraph (Format Style #7), followed by a lot of
> other hierarchical stuff (subheads, subsubheads, text, input lines).
> Selecting All Cells and using the Cell >> Cell Grouping >> Close All
> Subgroups menu command closes everything except the Section heading
> cells (which is what I want) ***and the immediately following Text
> cells*** (which I don't want).
> Doesn't seem intuitive or right (or least useful) to me. Possible to
> modify the default to make those Text cells close also? (without
> to apply some special treatment to each of them individually)
Prev by Date:
RE:Beginner--getting rid of dot products with zero
Next by Date:
Re: Pen Lift for FlybackTrace erasure
Previous by thread:
Close All Subgroups?
Next by thread: