Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?

AES wrote:
> > ~/Library/Mathematica/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/Palettes/
>
> Sorry, tried placing both a working notebook and a notebook alias in
> both the ~/Library and /Library folders -- and none of these show up in
> the File >> Palettes menu (even after a system restart).
>
> Mac iBook G4, OS 10.3.9, Mathematica 5.1.0.0.

It works for me with 5.2, and I can't think of any reason why 5.1 would
behave differently.  What is the value of your PalettePath option?
Evaluate the following:

ToFileName /@ (PalettePath /. Options[$FrontEnd, PalettePath])

Does it include the directory where you put your file?

-Rob