Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66902] Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?
- From: "ragfield" <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 03:25:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: http://groups.google.com
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
AES wrote: > > ~/Library/Mathematica/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/Palettes/ > > Sorry, tried placing both a working notebook and a notebook alias in > both the ~/Library and /Library folders -- and none of these show up in > the File >> Palettes menu (even after a system restart). > > Mac iBook G4, OS 10.3.9, Mathematica 220.127.116.11. It works for me with 5.2, and I can't think of any reason why 5.1 would behave differently. What is the value of your PalettePath option? Evaluate the following: ToFileName /@ (PalettePath /. Options[$FrontEnd, PalettePath]) Does it include the directory where you put your file? -Rob