Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66869] Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 04:08:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
AES wrote: > > I have a Mathematica notebook called "MMA Notes" that's my own personal > > online clipping file of Mathematica notes, tricks, and templates, which > > I can open when needed during a Mathematica session. > > > > Any simple way to make it directly accessible to be opened from one of > > the Mathematica Front End menus in Mac OS X, Mathematica 5.1? and "ragfield" <ragfield at gmail.com> wrote: > You can put it in your Palettes folder (even if it's not a palette) and > it will show up in the File->Palettes submenu the next time you run > Mathematica: > > ~/Library/Mathematica/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/Palettes/ Sorry, tried placing both a working notebook and a notebook alias in both the ~/Library and /Library folders -- and none of these show up in the File >> Palettes menu (even after a system restart). Mac iBook G4, OS 10.3.9, Mathematica 18.104.22.168.