Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66918] Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?
- From: "rych" <rychphd at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:09:43 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The best place for it is in the Help system: 1. Copy your MMA Notes.nb etc to C:\Program Files\Wolfram Research\Mathematica\5.1\AddOns\Applications\MMA Notes\Documentation\English\ (or your user addons directory) 2. Create BrowserCategories.m 3. Help->Rebuild Help Index 4. Use it as F1->Add-ons & Links->MMA Notes AES wrote: > I have a Mathematica notebook called "MMA Notes" that's my own personal > online clipping file of Mathematica notes, tricks, and templates, which > I can open when needed during a Mathematica session. > > Any simple way to make it directly accessible to be opened from one of > the Mathematica Front End menus in Mac OS X, Mathematica 5.1? > > [It's accessible in one of my DragThing docks, and also often accessible > in the File >> Open Recent menu from it's last previous use; but I'd > like to put it, and maybe other selected notebooks, in a folder that > would be accessible either in the File >> Palettes menu or, even better, > in a File >> MMA Notes menu that would be located right under the File > >> Palettes menu.]